I'm back from Na and boy do I need God's grace. Instead of depending more on a spiritual "high", I feel a great chasm between my desire and ability and God's greatness. That's a good thing, but it's also painful and hard. So, I confess that the ramifications of New Attitude are huge because I feel my need for God even more.
- I need God's grace to grow.
- I need God's grace to pursue him.
- I need God's grace to love the Word more.
- I need God's grace to enable me to fight for faith.
- I need God's grace to see him as my great Father.
This conference was enriching and helpful, and I know God is working in my life as a result of this conference since his word never returns void. For those of you contemplating New Attitude in the future, just go! It's worth the sacrifice and time spent.
Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. May God be glorified!