Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Attitude Conference '08

WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA!!!!! Why? Why is it almost over?!

I guess this couldn't last forever. All that to say, this is my final post for this trip. We are soon to be checking out of the hotel and then we're going to be on our way to our final session with C.J. Mahaney. Please be praying for us that the Spirit applies all of this Truth and that we take the Word more seriously from this point onward.

Thanks for your prayers and interest in the postings.

Farewell!

3 comments:

Trent Broussard said...

Don't cry, I'll be glad to let you come wityh me to Worship God 08.
I have set up your blog on my RSS Feed and it has been cool to get the auto updates as they come in.

Rich Bouvier said...

Hey, you didn't happen to give Piper an application when you saw him, did you? He can't stay at Bethleham forever you know!

Anonymous said...

Pastor Tim :O . . . seriously?! At least you got to go at all! :P lol

Ah, I hope that you guys come back with more energy, with more of the Spirit, and yes, with John Piper too hahaha :D LOL.