Thursday, July 03, 2008

Been A While And MUCH STUFF!

Well, I don't have too much time to post today; however, I wanted to make sure that all you faithful blog readers (are there any of you out there?) know what is going on in my world.

Over the past few weeks, I've had the joy of being able to minister alongside many teens in our church as we work with the poor communities in our hometown and also in Chicago. These have been great times of learning and growth and I'm praying that there would be much fruit in all the people who participated in these "trips."

But, tomorrow begins one of the most adventurous journeys of my life. And, again, it's mostly with teens. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Haiti. As most of you probably know, Haiti is the only 3rd World country in the Western Hemisphere. While there, we will be helping orphans and also doing construction projects. It's going to be an exciting, challenging and exhausting time, I'm sure. Would you please pray for us?

- That we would be humble all the time in order to receive even more of God's grace
- That we would be teachable at all times
- That we would be more unified as a team
- That the teens would take leadership roles themselves
- That we would make it to Haiti and back safely
- That we would actively seek to glorify Christ in everything that we do

Thank you for those who are praying! We really need it.