Monday, September 15, 2008

Christology Series

This past Sunday, I preached my first message in a series of four on various aspects of Jesus.  My series title is Vintage Jesus - taken from the book by that name written by Mark Driscoll.

This past Sunday I was able to preach on Philippians 2:5-11 and focus on the unbelievable humility of Jesus.  Many people said it was impacting and I pray the Holy Spirit continues to move in people's lives regarding Jesus and his work.

My main desire is that we all would live out this mantra of Paul's:
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified (1 Cor. 2:2).  If we truly focus on him and his accomplishments at the cross, we will be continualy transformed from one degree of glory to another - delighting in all that God is (2 Cor. 3:18)!

Audio or Text

No comments: