Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Waveland, MS 2006 Missions Trip
Missions Trip 2006 has come and gone! WOW, looking back, it went by quickly. Can't believe it.
We all learned things. For me, I realized that I need to look at the things that God has accomplished and allow those things to sink into my brain. It really is amazing what we did (or should I say, what God did through us)!
1. 33 kids for VBT on our peak night! That's amazing considering we thought we might get 15 (on a good day).
2. Almost $1,500 was donated to the county through our work efforts
3. Our team grew closer together.
4. We ministered to other teens.
5. We were kept alive on our van ride home (our tire blew, but we didn't swerve because of the weight in the trailer; our trailer's bearings went out while we were driving, but we made it to our hotel; we got four new tires before they blew). God is, as always, amazingly gracious.
6. God saved two girls at our VBT.
These are just a few of the things we experience - a few things I learned from.
If you went on the trip, prayed for us or just want to make a comment on this post, please do so. May God's grace always amaze us!